Lemon-Basil Ricotta Stuffed Shells


Stacy and I recently experimented with a number of new recipes, most of which we (mostly Stacy actually) found online. This recipe, found at simplyscratch.com, was by far our favorite. I think what makes this recipe so special is the sauce - a classic bechamel made special with the addition of champagne. Simply delicious! The other thing I love about this recipe is the balance between rich and fresh flavors - making it the perfect baked pasta for summer. We paired this with a fresh spinach salad with a homemade champagne vinaigrette and crusty bread - so good.

Comments

  1. Making this tonight for the guy I've been dating! Thanks for including how to make the lemon basil ricotta in semi-homemade form; in Simply Scratch she only tells how to make the ricotta from scratch and I wasn't sure if it would alter the taste. This looks so delicious and I can't wait to try it tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts